Cilantro Chutney-Coriander Chutney
Cilantro Chutney is so versatile. Great as a dipping Sauce, use it as a Marinate! So easy to whip up and can go with almost every meal.
- 2 bunches of Cilantro with stems
- ¼ cup Mint leaves
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 Green Chili or deseeded Serrano or Jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds or powder
- 2-3 Tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- Pink Salt to taste
Thoroughly wash and clean the Cilantro and Mint. Use Cilantro stems and remove any stems from Mint leaves.
In a good blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth consistency.
Serve it immediately with Kababs, Pakoras, Paratha, slather it on Burgers, Sandwiches, and so much more. Enjoy!
- Toast Cumin seeds in a small skillet for 2 to 3 minutes on low heat. Coarsely grind the seeds in a Mortar & Pestle or a spice Grinder.