Calling all the Nutella fans out there! This super easy yet absolutely delicious Nutella loaf cake with Nutella Ganache will win so many hearts. Super moist, tender and an absolute favorite of my kids.
Nutella loaf cake is a simple yet delicious cake recipe using just a handful of ingredients. My kids absolutely love Nutella and always demand for a dessert that includes it.
What’s In My Nutella Loaf Cake Recipe:
Dairy & Pantry Ingredients:
- Nutella: The favorite of all human beings on this earth-Nutella. You can find it at many major grocery stores all round the US. We will need one and half cups of Nutella for this recipe.
- All Purpose Flour: 1 cup all-purpose flour to bind and bake this delicious loaf cake.
- Cane Sugar: I prefer cane sugar for cooking and baking. This recipe calls for ½ cup cane sugar.
- Eggs: I am using four cage-free large eggs for binding. There is no substitute for eggs for this recipe. Sorry!
- Butter: a stick of butter or 8 tablespoons of coconut oil is great for baking this Nutella loaf cake. A stick of butter sounds too much but you are going to share the slices of this delicious cake with your family, make sure to remember that lol.
- Whipping Cream: I am using ½ cup whipping cream for making the ganache. Heavy cream or full fat milk would equally work great for this ganache.
- Baking Powder: 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Pink Salt or Sea Salt: Half a teaspoon pink salt to balance out the sweetness of the loaf cake and the Nutella ganache.
- Berries: We love topping this loaf cake with raspberries. You may use your choice of berries or toasted nuts for the topping.
Microwave Nutella Ganache:
Chocolate Ganache is a beautiful combination of cream and chocolate combined together to create a sauce-like texture.
My recipe is easy and can be made in the microwave in just under 2 minutes.
What to Serve Nutella Ganache with:
I like serving Nutella ganache with Crepes, cake, Nutella loaf cake and French toast. Try my cardamom crepes with Nutella Ganache and I guarantee you will fall in love with the combination!
How to Make Nutella Loaf Cake:
I have created a step-by-step recipe for how to make this Nutella cake. It's super easy to whip up. My 11-year-old can make this cake and make the ganache without any supervision ;).
Kitchen Tools You’ll Need:
Nutella Loaf Cake with Nutella Ganache Recipe
Dry Ingredients for Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon pink salt or sea salt
Wet Ingredients for Cake
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1 stick butter or coconut oil , 1 stick is 8 tablespoons
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
For Nutella Ganache
- 1 cup Nutella
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup berries for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease 8 inch loaf pan lightly and line it with parchment paper.
- Combine all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a stand mixer bowl or a large prep bowl.
- Add all the listed wet ingredients and mix in a stand mixer or with the help of a hand mixer until smooth.
- Transfer the batter to a lined loaf pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Insert a toothpick or paring knife into the center of the cake to see if the cake is set.
- Set the loaf cake aside to cool down for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Nutella Ganache. Combine 1 cup Nutella and ½ cup whipping cream in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave it for 1 minute. Mix it with the help of a whisk or fork until smooth. Let it cool at room temperature.
- Transfer the cooled Nutella loaf cake to a tray. Drizzle the ganache evenly all over the loaf cake. garnish it with berries or toasted nuts.
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links